We are the payment gateway that provides merchants access to major processors in Canada, The United States of America and Europe without changing your entire system!
We create customized billing solutions featuring architectural design systems that help all sized organizations leverage the next-generation payment solutions available today.
For over sixteen years we have been delivering state-of-the-art electronic payment processing solutions.
- Credit, Pin-Debit, and EBT Certifications
- Chase Paymentech – Salem 2.1.0
- Chase Paymentech – Tampa 3.2.1
- Elavon Clearing File 2.0.0
- Elavon Encompass (aka NOVA) 4.0.0
- First Data – Atlanta (aka Concord/BuyPass) 2.1.0
- First Data – Compass (Auth) 1.0.0
- First Data – Compass (Settle) 1.0.0
- First Data – Nashville (aka Envoy) 2.1.1
- First Data – Nashville North (aka Envoy via EDC) 4.1.1
- First Data – North (aka Cardnet) 4.1.1
- First Data – Omaha (aka ETC+) 3.0.0
- First Data – South (aka Nabanco) 2.0.0
- Global Payments – East (aka Atlanta/NDC) 3.0.0
- Global Payments Big Batch – Settle 2.0.2
- Heartland Payment Systems 2.1.0
- Litle & Co 1.1.0
- Mercury Payment Systems 3.0.0
- Moneris [SPDH] 2.0.0
- SecureNet [Visa2] 1.0.0
- TSYS (aka Vital/VisaNet) 4.0.0
- Vantiv (fka Fifth Third Bank)  (credit-only) 2.0.0
- Vantiv (fka Fifth Third Bank)  3.0.0
- WorldPay (fka RBS) [TCMP] 2.1.0
- WorldPay (fka RBS/Lynk Systems) [Visa2] 2.0.0
More consumers are making online payments to pay online. This increases 33% each year and mobile payments will soon be the only way consumers want to pay.
Vendors not Online
86% of vendors do not have an online processing capability. Most vendors cannot afford to accept online payments because of the high processing costs.
Each year 30% more consumers are making payments using their mobile devices. PayGo Billing’s templates allows our clients to create payment pages made for mobile.
The PayGo Payment Platform